Can you believe the new Dax?!
I know Dax's personality just fit so well with his cute shaggy hair but we thought we would try something new! Dax has his dad's body temperature which is always extra hot. Brandon said, "You just don't know what it's like to be so hot all the time. Let's just shave it." So, being open to many hairstyles I went with it! It's was so cute to see Dax wanting to go look in the mirror with the biggest grin on his face. He must love it because he checks himself out any chance he gets! For those shag lovers... it will grow.
El Escorial and Toledo
1 year ago


4 comments:
Oh, I love it! He looks so much older! I can't believe it's the same kid!
Hellllllooooooo mini Brandon!!
So cute and fun for summer.
Holy crap he is big!
Love it! Now just don't do that to Shae! lol.
so cute! It's perfect for summer and will be just growing back by fall.
Post a Comment